Niod Sanskrit Saponins
SS is a viscous and intense cleaning balm for the face formulated with highly-concentrated, very-unrefined Ayurvedic plant surfactants unsupported by any modern cleaning technology.deciem.com
Full ingredients list
Is Niod Sanskrit Saponins suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, Niod Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for vegetarians. Niod Sanskrit Saponins does not contain animal products or derivatives, and none were used as part of the production process.
Is Niod Sanskrit Saponins suitable for vegans?
Yes, Niod Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for vegans. Niod Sanskrit Saponins does not contain animal products or derivatives, and none were used as part of the production process.
- Vegetarian & Vegan Certifications
- Niod Sanskrit Saponins is not certified by The Vegan Society or The Vegetarian Society.
- Cruelty Free Certifications
- Niod is not certified by any recognised animal rights organisations.
Vegan alternatives to Niod Sanskrit Saponins
- Josh Rosebrook Essential Balm Cleanse
- Zelens Shiso Balm
- Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser
Which Niod products are suitable for vegetarians and which are not?
All Niod products are suitable for vegetarians.
Which Niod products are suitable for vegans and which are not?
|Copper Amino Isolate Lipid 1%||Vegan|
|Copper Amino Isolate Serum 3 1:1||Vegan|
|Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid 30% Network||Vegan|
|Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate||Vegan|
|Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate||Vegan|
|Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester||Vegan|
|Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex||Vegan|
|Neck Elasticity Catalyst||Vegan|
|Non-Acid Acid Precursor 15%||Vegan|
|Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%||Vegan|
|Photography Fluid, Opacity 8%||Vegan|
|Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist||Vegan|
To learn why certain products are not suitable for vegans, check each product individually.
- Niod Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for vegetarians.
- Niod Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for vegans.